Exchange rates for the currency converter are provided by http://www.floatrates.com and are updated daily at 2:15AM UK Local Time. Currency conversion is provided for information purposes only. CIBC is not responsible for any variation in exchange rates provided by the currency converter with those provided elsewhere.
Business Result Second Edition offers business professionals more communication and language practice than ever before, helping students develop relevant communication skills they can use immediately in the workplace.
• NEW Talking Points get students talking about business concepts that are relevant to their work.
• NEW Viewpoints integrate video into the lesson to bring business English to life.
• NEW Language Points provide explicit gram.... [show more]mar explanations applied in a business context.
• NEW video and audio available to stream and download in class and at home.
• Online Practice includes NEW downloadable worksheets to provide extra practice for each unit.
• EXTENDED Practically Speaking sections help students put language to use immediately.
• IMPROVED modular structure allows you to choose the most relevant lessons for your students.
With Business Result Second Edition, students practise language that is relevant to their work context, so they can use what they learn in real work situations.
NEW Talking Point discussion lessons are based on an interesting business concept, process or approach that is relatable for any student in any business profession. The personalized Talking Point tasks allow students to apply the concept to their own working contexts, and provide the opportunity to use language from the unit.
NEW Viewpoints integrate video into the lesson to bring business English to life - and build communication skills for business. Each video lesson relates to content in the units and builds up to a communicative task. In the Upper-intermediate and Advanced levels the videos feature authentic interviews with leading academics, business experts, and course participants from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/
NEW Language Points provide explicit focus on the meaning and form of the target language applied in a business context.
EXTENDED Practically Speaking sections help students put language to use immediately. In every unit, Practically Speaking relates clearly to the unit content, and includes input, analysis and practice.
Easily adapt Business Result Second Edition to fit your teaching context
The IMPROVED modular structure of Business Result Second Edition means it can be easily adapted to fit your teaching context.
Each section within a unit works in a modular way - they can be completed as standalone activities according to your needs. You can choose lessons that are most relevant for your students.
The Teacher's Book provides support for using the course flexibly in 1 to 1 lessons and with pre-work students.
For those working through the book in order, continuity is maintained throughout the book to provide natural progression.
Enrich your lessons with ready-to-go resources to pick up and teach in class
NEW online resources for teachers include Viewpoint video files to stream or download, audio files to stream or download, sample emails for each unit, downloadable business cards, and progress tests. You can also find photocopiable worksheets for each unit which provide more practice for Working with Words, Language at Work and Business Communication.
Business Result Second Edition Online Practice for students:
• Full LMS functionality
• Automatically-graded practice activities
• Sample emails for each unit
• Progress tracking
• Viewpoint video files to stream or download
• Audio files to stream or download
Business Result Second Edition Online Practice resources for teachers:
• Full LMS functionality
• Access to online practice to track students' progress
• Downloadable worksheets for each Working with words, Language at work and Business communication section