The world's best-selling adult English course - a perfectly-balanced syllabus, strong grammar focus, and full support at all six levels.
A fully revised and updated edition which challenges students to make real progress at intermediate level.
With language input and skills development, students have a complete syllabus with grammar at its core.
And throughout the book, Music of English and Spoken English show learners how to use tone, stress, and informal phrases to expre....
[show more]ss the right meaning - and sound natural - when speaking.
Key features Tab 1
• Integrated-skills syllabus with a clear grammar focus
• Everyday English in every unit
• Music of English for stress and intonation
• Spoken English for informal, natural-sounding language in conversation
• Reference material - tapescripts, grammar, extra class materials, word lists, verb patterns, irregular verbs, and phonetic symbols
What is a Split Edition? It is the 1st or 2nd Half of the Student's Book. Ideal for Short Courses.