With a wide range of exciting new digital material, including all new documentaries, this new edition is still the number one course to get your students talking.
American English File Second Edition retains the popular methodology developed by world-renowned authors Christina Latham-Koenig and Clive Oxenden: language + motivation = opportunity. With grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation practice in every lesson, students are equipped with a solid foundation for successful speaking.
And a new array of digital resources provides even more choice and flexibility. Students can learn in the classroom or on the move with Online Practice, iChecker, the Pronunciation App, and more.
• Advanced level completes comprehensive six-level curriculum
• 75% brand new content motivates students with fresh topics
• Engaging videos develop communication skills through real-life examples and scenarios
• Twelve-unit structure for easier classroom management
• Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation in each lesson
• iChecker contains Progress Checks and Workbook audio material to develop learner independence and self-assessment
• Pronunciation app with interactive sounds chart and pronunciation games
• Testing Program CD-ROM provides a complete range of tests