English level: Intermediate / B1
A new level for the Exams Result series with an Online Workbook, and online PET and PET for Schools practice tests. With its fresh design, high-level support for teachers, and multi-media components, PET Result has one clear aim: better exam preparation for students and teachers.
• Vibrant design with high-impact visuals keeps students motivated.
• Integrated dictionary skills work encourages independent study.
[show more] Student's Book covers all the exam tasks several times to give your students plenty of practice.
• Online Workbook (available August 2010) offers students additional practice on the Internet. Exercises have interactive support, such as automatic marking and feedback, online dictionary, grammar reference and more. Ideal for independent self-study.
• Online PET and PET for Schools practice tests also have interactive support features on www.oxfordenglishtesting.com.
• You can choose to assign online tasks, track students' progress and record results via the Learning Management System (LMS) at www.oxfordenglishtesting.com.
• Student's Book available with or without code for the Online Workbook.
• Workbook also available as a printed Resource Pack with MultiROM and a link to online practice tests.
• Suitable for the new PET for Schools exam.