Reach Out is the flexible new secondary course that provides optional additional material so you can tailor your lessons to suit your class.
A supportive course that helps students of all abilities build confidence through graded practice. The flexible package makes it ideal for mixed-ability classes, and varying teaching loads. Online Practice provides extra activities for the classroom or home that teachers can track.
Reach Out develops students' communication skills through ....
[show more]a structured and methodical approach, helping students to achieve their individual learning outcomes in every lesson.
• One lesson-per-page structure means teachers can pick up and teach the course
• 'I can' statements, learning objectives, and presentation-practice-production methodology ensures all students achieve a productive outcome, regardless of their ability
• Step-by-step writing lessons and step-by-step speaking practice to build students' confidence
• Reach Out Options provides four optional extra lessons of Curriculum Extra, Culture, Vocabulary, or Listening and Speaking practice for each unit, linked to topics and language in the main units
• Graded grammar and vocabulary photocopiables in the Teacher's Book and Online Practice activities offer the opportunity to supplement or extend lessons
• Online Practice gives teachers the tools to provide differentiated instruction for different groups in mixed-ability classes, to track students' progress and communicate with them outside the classroom
• Finished? activities ensure fast finishers are kept busy throughout the lesson