Uniquely developed with the IB curriculum team, this online course book will ensure your students achieve their best. Blending mathematical applications with crucial practice and inquiry, it fully integrates the IB approach to learning.
• Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, developed with the IB
• Complete worked solutions - a full set of worked solutions included online
• Extensive practice - over 800 pages of practice cements comprehen....
• Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory
• Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
• The Exploration - supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component
• Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more
The online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2020. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.