The new edition of this bestselling course book has been specifically designed to support the student through the IB Diploma Programme in Economics. Written by experienced authors and examiners for the 2011 syllabus content, this book provides students with materials and activities that will help them towards success in the course. It also offers advice and guidance to help students address the new quantitative elements of the syllabus. It now comes with even more material on a brand new student....
[show more] CD-ROM, offering 17 handy revision sheets, specimen papers, a glossary and weblinks for further research. In addition the book provides activities integrated with study and learning approaches, TOK, and the IB learner profile to ensure that students are fully rounded participants in the programme. Examples, features, and case studies drawn from around the world will also encourage students to develop an international perspective.
• Written by two IB Economics workshop leaders who have worked on the Economics curriculum review, and includes support directly from the IB
• Accurate mapping to the most recent syllabus, so you can trust in a thorough approach
• Now even more engaging to motivate students - with a colourful design and student CD-ROM
• Full coverage of the new quantitative syllabus component at HL, with lots of practice and activities to concretely strengthen comprehension
• Activities seamlessly integrate the learner profile, with the best integration of the IB philosophy to develop outward-looking learners
• Includes a student CD-ROM with revision sheets, specimen papers, glossary, and weblinks to give students even more practice
• Exam, portfolio and Extended Essay advice included to support top achievement
About the series: The only DP resources developed directly with the IB, the Oxford IB Course Books are the most comprehensive core resources to support learners through their study. Fully incorporating the learner profile, resources are assessed by consulting experts in international-mindedness and TOK to ensure these crucial components are deeply embedded into learning.