The French course book and Study Guide have been written specifically for the Languages B programme taught from September 2011 with first assessment from May 2013. These two components are suitable for both Higher and Standard level students. These two components provide plenty of guidance and information about topics that students need to deal with the themes, text types and assessment required for the new Languages B Diploma programme. The Study Guide contains guidance on answering the new ass....
[show more]essment questions; revision tips; study skills and in-depth analysis of the new assessment papers. The focus throughout is on helping students to know what to expect in the new assessment and how to prepare for this.
• Strengthens all the requisite skills, concretely heightening assessment potential
• Written by experienced French B teachers and workshop leaders to comprehensively support the most recent Language B syllabus
• Provides effective assessment strategies, with step-by-step methods for tackling questions
• Thorough coverage of the new internal assessment included, with practical exercises to concretely strengthen performance
• Step-by-step approach clearly demonstrates best practice, building confidence
• Supporting course book developed with the IB provides comprehensive coverage of all the syllabus material, closely linked to the learner profile
About the series: Cement student confidence and fully embed all the key skills central to IB study. IB Skills and Practice provides learners with the essential practice needed to enable confident skills application, tangibly building capabilities for IB assessment.
1: EPREUVE 1 COMPETENCES RECEPTIVES
2: EPREUVE 2 COMPETENCES PRODUCTIVES A L'ECRIT
3: L'EXAMEN ORAL
4: LE TRAVAIL ECRIT
5: LE MEMOIRE