With unrivalled guidance straight from the IB, over 700 pages of practice and the most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, this course book will set your learners up to excel. The only resource developed directly with the IB, it fully captures the IB ethos, connecting mathematical applications and practice with inquiry.
• Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, written with the IB to exactly match IB specifications
• Complete worked solutio....
[show more]ns - a full set of online worked solutions take learners through problems step-by-step inow updatedr
• Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory
• Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
• Extensive practice - over 700 pages of practice cements comprehension, plus a CD
• The Exploration - supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component
• Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language and more.
About the series: The only DP resources developed directly with the IB, the Oxford IB Course Books are the most comprehensive core resources to support learners through their study. Fully incorporating the learner profile, resources are assessed by consulting experts in international-mindedness and TOK to ensure these crucial components are deeply embedded into learning.
2. Quadratic functions and equations
4. Exponential and logarithmic functions
5. Rational functions
6. Patterns, sequences and series
7. Limits and derivatives
8. Descriptive statistics
10. Bivariate analysis
13. Circular functions
14. Calculus with trigonometric functions
15. Probability distribution....
17. Using a graphic display calculator
18. Prior learning
19. Practice papers