DP Physics resource developed with the IB to accurately match the new 2014 syllabus for both SL and HL, this completely revised edition gives you unrivalled support for the new concept-based approach to learning, the Nature of science.. Understanding, applications and skills are integrated in every topic, alongside TOK links and real-world connections to truly drive independent inquiry.
Assessment support straight from the IB includes practice questions and worked exam....
[show more]ples in each topic, alongside support for the Internal Assessment. Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, this Course Book gives unparalleled insight and support at every stage.
• Accurately cover the new syllabus - the most comprehensive match, with support directly from the IB on the core, AHL and all the options
• Fully integrate the new concept-based approach, holistically addressing understanding, applications, skills and the Nature of science
• Tangibly build assessment potential with assessment support straight from the IB
• Written by co-authors of the new syllabus and leading IB workshop leaders
• Supported by a fully comprehensive and updated Study Guide and Oxford Kerboodle Online Resources
• Also available as a fully online Course Book
About the series The only DP resources developed directly with the IB, the Oxford IB Course Books are the most comprehensive core resources to support learners through their study. Fully incorporating the learner profile, resources are assessed by consulting experts in international-mindedness and TOK to ensure these crucial components are deeply embedded into learning.
1. Measurements and uncertainties
3. Thermal physics
4. Oscillations and waves
5. Electricity and magnetism
6. Circular motion and gravitation
7. Atomic, nuclear, and particle physics
8. Energy production
9. Wave phenomena (AHL)
10. Fields (AHL)
11. Electromagnetic induction (AHL)
12. Quantum and nuclear physics (AHL)
13. Option A Relativity
14. Option B Engineering physics
15. Option C Imaging
16. Option D Astrophysics
17. Internal assessment