The most comprehensive coverage of the core content Being Human, this course book will help learners grasp complex philosophical ideas and develop the crucial thinking skills. Developed directly with the IB, dedicated assessment support straight from the IB builds confidence, and student samples drive critical thought on constructing strong responses.
• The most comprehensive coverage of the core content
• Being Human, developed directly with the IB
• Engage lear....
[show more]ners in the course, with excerpts from a range of philosophers spurring critical discussion
• Help students understand exam achievement levels and progress attainment with clear student samples
• Assessment support straight from the IB cements assessment potential
• Support all learning styles and simplify complex philosophical ideas using clear visuals and illustrations
• Reinforce all the key ideas with integrated activities helping you extend and deepen understanding
About the series: The only DP resources developed directly with the IB, the Oxford IB Course Books are the most comprehensive core resources to support learners through their study. Fully incorporating the learner profile, resources are assessed by consulting experts in international-mindedness and TOK to ensure these crucial components are deeply embedded into learning.
2. Human nature
4. Mind and body
7. The self and other