This comprehensive Study Guide reinforces all the key concepts for the 2014 syllabus, ensuring students develop a clear understanding of all the crucial topics at SL and HL. Breaking concepts down into manageable sections and with diagrams and illustrations to cement understanding, exam preparation material is integrated to build student confidence and assessment potential. Directly linked to the Oxford Biology Course Book to extend and sharpen comprehension, this book supports maximum achieveme....
[show more]nt in the course and assessment.
• Fully comprehensive and matched to the new 2014 syllabus
• Concise and focused approach simplifies complex ideas, building truly confident understanding
• Clear and explanatory style uses plenty of visuals to make each concept accessible, easing comprehension
• Build a strong foundation of assessment skills, strengthening potential with integrated exam questions
• Develop assessment confidence, drawing on thorough assessment support and advice
• Clear and straightforward language helps EAL learners focus on the Biology
About the series: Reinforce student understanding of all the crucial subject material. Fully comprehensive and matched to the most recent syllabuses, these resources provide focused review of all important concepts, tangibly strengthening assessment potential.
1. Cell Biology
2. Molecular biology
5. Evolution and biodiversity
6. Human physiology
7. Nucleic acids
8. Metabolism, cell respiration and photosynthesis
9. Plant biology
10. Genetics and evolution
11. Animal physiology
12. Option A: Neurobiology and behaviour
13. Option B: Biotechnology and bioinformatics
14. Option C: Ecology and conservation
15. Option D: Human physiology....
16. Exam advice
17. Advice for the Internal Assessment