This comprehensive Study Guide reinforces all the key concepts for the 2014 syllabus, ensuring students develop a clear understanding of all the crucial topics at SL and HL. Breaking concepts down into manageable sections and with diagrams and illustrations to cement understanding, exam preparation material is integrated to build student confidence and assessment potential. Directly linked to the new Oxford Chemistry Course Book to extend and sharpen comprehension, this book supports maximum ach....
[show more]ievement in the course and assessment.
• Fully comprehensive and matched to the new 2014 syllabus
• Concise and focused approach simplifies complex ideas, building truly confident understanding
• Clear and explanatory style uses plenty of visuals to make each concept accessible, easing comprehension
• Build a strong foundation of assessment skills, strengthening potential with integrated exam questions
• Develop assessment confidence, drawing on thorough assessment support and advice
• Clear and straightforward language helps EAL learners focus on the Chemistry
About the series: Reinforce student understanding of all the crucial subject material. Fully comprehensive and matched to the most recent syllabuses, these resources provide focused review of all important concepts, tangibly strengthening assessment potential.
1. Stoichiometric relationships
2. Atomic structure
4. Chemical bonding and structure
6. Chemical kinetics
8. Acids and bases
9. Redox processes
10. Organic chemistry
11. Measurement, data processing and analysis
12. Option A: Materials
13. Option B: Biochemistry
14. Option C: Energy
15. Option D: Medicinal Chemistry
16. Underlying philosophy
17. Obtaining a high final grade