Cheeky Monkey is a three-level British English course for very young children. Adopting a flexible approach to teaching, the course is suitable for different teaching situations and the varied learning styles of such young learners. The central character of the course is Cheeky Monkey, a lively and fun-loving monkey who gets involved in all kinds of adventures and community-focused activities. The Cheeky Monkey Puppet and the stories and songs of the course help students to engage in English and....
[show more] to relate Cheeky's adventures to their own lives and experiences and become truly involved in learning the language.
• Play Mat, featuring Cheeky Monkey's town, provides a stimulating focal point for story time
• Press-outs can be used as characters, puppets and masks to review focus language
• Multi-ROM contains stories, games and songs learnt in class to practise at home
• Cheeky Monkey Puppet acts as a familiar character, putting children at ease
• Detailed Teacher's Notes with optional activities for teachers who have extra time
• TPR-style activities including action rhymes, mimes and Cheeky Monkey's Jungle Gym