A visually stunning and innovative ten-level course from primary through to secondary
English World is a visually stunning ten-level course which will take children through from primary to secondary. Written by the authors of best-sellers Way Ahead and Macmillan English, English World combines best-practice methodology with innovative new features for the modern classroom.
Active whole-class learning is supported by vibrant posters and interactive activities on the DVD-ROM. Tho....
[show more]rough grammar and skills work is applied in natural contexts in the real world, through dialogues and cross-curricular material.
English World provides a complete package for today's teachers and pupils.
The secondary levels of the course begin at A2+ and develop students' independent study skills, critical thinking and exam techniques.
• Check-in pages prepare students for the unit theme, and discussion tasks get them thinking about the topic
• Cross-cultural content means that students learn about the world around them through English
• The stories, topics and projects promote social values and citizenship
• The Teacher's Digibook adds an exciting dimension to classroom teaching, and contains teacher training videos and author interviews
• The Students' CD-ROM , packaged with the Workbook, gives students access to class audio, games and pronunciation activities
• The Exam Practice Book helps students with self-assessment and exam skills