Level: IELTS BAND 4 to 5.5
IELTS Foundation Second Edition retains all of the best elements of the original course and brings it up to date with new and fresh content. This includes clear links to exam sections and incorporates the changes that have been made to the IELTS exam. It is a 12-unit course aimed at training students within an IELTS band of 4-5.5 in the skills required to increase their score. Material using the Macmillan Collocations Dictionary encourages students to record a....
[show more]nd increase their vocabulary, making vocabulary development a central part of their studies.
A Study Skills section at the end of each unit helps students focus on the study skills required for both the IELTS exam and acedemic learning in general, and enables them to learn to study independently.
• Contains Twelve units covering a wide range of strategies and skills needed to succeed in the IELTS test
• Strategy and Tip boxes that offer suggestions for tackling IELTS tasks
• Exam Information boxes to provide detailed advice on what to expect in each section of the exam
• Study Skills section at the end of each unit for advice on independent studying
• Offers accessible, motivating classroom-tested material that your students will enjoy learning from