An adventure-packed primary series for young pupils learning English
Macmillan English Quest is an adventure-packed primary six-level series for young pupils learning English. Level 1 is ideal for classes in which pupils are not yet expected to read or write in English. Reading and writing are gently introduced from Level 2.
The Digibook, packaged with the Teacher's Book, is a page-faithful Pupil's Book with embedded audio which is ideal for IWB use. The Animated Stories and So....
[show more]ngs CD-ROM brings the stories to life with extra activities, songs and games for both the classroom and for home use.
• Fun stories take children on a voyage of real-world discovery
• Catchy songs and raps present key vocabulary
• Phonics activities in every unit introduce and practise new sounds in English
• CLIL lessons develop language skills in the context of other primary subjects
• A focus on basic competences includes maths, art and citizenship
• Games and dialogues provide plenty of opportunities for speaking using natural English