In Company 3.0 provides updated and expanded content and builds on the success of previous editions, making it the English course of choice for established business professionals. The course delivers strong, skills-based material with immediate and tangible outcomes. Short, accessible units focus on key business trends, people skills and everyday business scenarios, and demonstrate the practical application of functional language in business contexts.
NEW for this third edition is a neat ....
[show more]and compact online learning solution for both students and teachers. The interactive Online Workbook gives students the opportunity to practise language online and on-the-move, and teachers can track students' progress through automatic gradebooks.
In addition, the Student's and Teacher's Resource Centres provide easy access to class audio, extensive video content, and additional learning material, including photocopiable resources, tests, and worksheets.
• Relevant updated and expanded material to reflect the changing world of modern business
• NEW Business Scenarios - challenging video case studies simulating real-life business situations
• NEW In Company In Action videos which support the Business Scenarios, and In Company Interviews' videos which showcase business professionals around the world
• NEW Big tree platform providing access to integrated and flexible online material
• Global approach texts, audio and video from a range of international sources
• Flexible extra material and learning solutions allow the course to be adapted for fast-track and one-to-one teaching
• NEW Starter level provides beginner students with essential language for survival and success at work