Open Mind is a groundbreaking course that provides learners with the professional, academic and personal skills they need. Not only are language skills developed in the course, but also 21st-century skills that students need in order to have a better awareness of self and society, to handle the demands of their study and learning and to deal with challenges in their work and career.
The course offers a flexible combination of materials to ensure that students are learning from a variety....
[show more] of sources: content-rich reading texts, speaking and writing workshops, high-quality video, self-study Online Workbooks, and projectable Student's Books.
• Integrated and flexible online material from our new platform gives users the access to everything they need in one place
• Life Skills syllabus recycles languages while giving students an opportunity to learn skills which are vital in today's world
• Highly visual double-page spread opens every unit with clear CEFR orientated unit objectives.
• Grammar sections offer a step-by-step analysis of form and function
• Support for speaking tasks with functional language
• Speaking and Writing Workshops with self-and peer-assessment features at the end of alternate units