Macmillan Next Move is a seven-level course in British English for primary pupils that provides a realistic context for language learning by bringing real aspects of the world into the child's life, showing that language learnt in the classroom relates to the child's immediate world and beyond. Through personalisation and comparison, children develop cross-cultural awareness, and integrate new knowledge into their own experience to make language learning truly memorable.
• A highly adaptable programme, with optional extension activities and digital components, offers flexibility to suit a wide range of class types and situations
• Unique openers give teachers a highly visual, emotionally engaging topic, with instructions in the Teacher's Book Pack on how to expand this into a full lesson
• Culture videos in the Teacher's Presentation Kit extend children's knowledge of other countries and cultures while reinforcing the target language
• The Teacher's Presentation Kit offers projectable page-faithful lessons for each page of the Pupil's Book, with embedded audio and video
• The stories promote social values, helping children to broaden their civic education