Go Beyond is a new and exciting 6-level American English course for teenagers learning English. The course covers CEFR levels A1+ through to B2, with all levels being based on mapping of the requirements of the CEFR and international exams.
Go Beyond comprehensively addresses all key language skills through a thorough and detailed subskills syllabus. Go Beyond also has a strong life skills feature specially designed to support students with the life skills they require, both during their ....
[show more]education and in their life beyond.
• Syllabus - mapped to the CEFR can-do statements and PET and KET for schools language
• Vocabulary - the course has a clear and strong focus on vocabulary building through practice
• Grammar - always presented in context and students are encouraged to work out rules from the examples
• Consolidation - at the end of each unit as part of the Review page and with extra practice exercises
• Life Skills - a lesson in every unit aims to equip students with transferable skills for life beyond the classroom