Mind Series Levels: A1 - C1
Starter to Intermediate (openMind)
Upper Intermediate to Advanced (masterMind)
The Mind Series 2nd Edition builds on the success of the first edition of this American English young adult and adult course, providing learners with professional, academic and personal skills. Language skills are systematically developed in the course alongside the 21st century skills that students need in order to have a better awareness of self and society, to handle the dem....
[show more]ands of their study and learning and to deal with challenges in their work and career.
The Mind Series 2nd Edition, incorporating openMind and masterMind, offers a flexible combination of materials to ensure that students are learning from a variety of sources: content-rich reading texts, speaking and writing workshops, high-quality video, self-study Online Workbooks, and projectable Student's Books.
• Integrated and flexible online material from our new platform gives users the access to everything they need in one place
• Life Skills syllabus recycles languages while giving students an opportunity to learn skills which are vital in today's world
• Highly visual double-page spread opens every unit with clear CEFR orientated unit objectives.
• Grammar sections offer a step-by-step analysis of form and function
• Support for speaking tasks with functional language
• Speaking and Writing Workshops with self-and peer-assessment features at the end of alternate units