Hot Spot is a new course that identifies with the 'betweenagers' 10-14 age group. Bright and colourful, it makes the most of the growing identity of the young teenager through lively illustrations and photography.
The course follows a traditional and transparent grammar syllabus while ensuring that a balance of all four skills is maintained in every lesson.
Providing a focus on the UK and other English-speaking countries, Hot Spot offers a wealth of culturally rich content that wil....
[show more]l interest and motivate young teenagers learning English.
• Check Your English! activities at the end of every lesson encourage learners to take responsibility for their language progression
• Pronunciation Spots in every module focus on common pronunciation problems using rhythm drills, intonation, stress patterns and vowel sounds
• The Teacher's Book is printed in full colour and spiral bound for ease of use and durability
• Every Extra Special! section contains a mini-project that is perfect for homework projects and encourages communicative language use
• The Activity Book contains learning diaries for students to record and review their personal progress