A three-level business English course for pre-work students and business people wishing to improve their English and their employment prospects. It is also suitable for in-company training.
Adapted from the Success with BEC series.
The core lessons offer:
• Modern, business-related topics to engage students and involve them in the practice of everyday business
• An integrated grammar syllabus offering extensive functional practice
• Varied activities and lea....
[show more]rner strategies to motivate and support student in their studies
Each Student's Book contains twelve modules divided into the core lessons of Business topic, Business skills and Learning strategies. This module division of material makes it flexible to the needs and requirements of each class. The class CD is packaged in the back of the book.
The Workbooks (with answer key) feature stimulating input texts and motivating acvtivities which consolidate and extend the topics and skills presented in the Student's Books. They also provide further business practice.
The comprehensive Teacher's Books contain:
• Reduced Student's Book spreads for easy reference as you teach
• Step-by-step teaching notes and answers
• Listening scripts
• Suggestions for alternative activities
• Twenty-four photocopiable activities and teaching notes
The Class CD (also packaged in the Student's Book) contains all the listening material. Activities include: dialogues, interviews, reports, case studies and telecommunication texts.