English for Cabin Crew is an essential course for those preparing for a career as a cabin crew member. It is equally suitable for those already working in the industry who need to improve their communication skills when carrying out their pre and in-flight responsibilities.
English for Cabin Crew is a comprehensive course designed to:
• Improve fluency and pronunciation
• Build key vocabulary and expressions
• Develop listening skills
Ideal for group teachin....
[show more]g, one-to-one or self-study.
English for Cabin Crew follows the real-time working practices of flight attendants in routine and non-routine situations. From pre-flight briefings to disembarkation it looks at the specific language used in all on-board situations, giving cabin crew the confidence to use correct and appropriate English at every stage of their job.
• Emphasis on improving listening and speaking skills
• Suitable for classroom use with some self-study
• Plenty of listening practice to help learners understand passengers in routine and non-routine situations
• Speaking practice with emphasis on pronunciation, intonation and fluency
• Glossary of useful phrases
The Teacher's Book will be available to download from: http://elt.heinle.com/cabincrew