'Fields of Vision' is a comprehensive, flexible, user-friendly anthology of Literature in the English language from the origins to contemporary times. It aims to instill in students a love of Literature and involve them actively in the learning experience through:
- A thorough exploration of the literary world in the English language based on a well-balanced selection o f authors and texts.
- A modular structure in which each module corresponds to a historical /literary period.
- An int....
[show more]roduction to the appreciation of literary texts through the analysis of the main characteristics of literary genres.
- A flexible approach, which allows for the building up of modular paths.
- Comprehensive text analysis
- Meaningful tasks and clearly defined activities.
- Language extension activities.
- Thematic music, visual and cross-curricular links.
The course promotes communication, develops learning and language skills to give students a deeper understanding of English Literature and widen their fields of vision.
A Introduction to Literary Appreciation
B From the Origins to the Middle Ages
C The Renaissance
D The Puritan, Restoration and Augustan Ages
E The Romantic Age