Introduces teachers to time lines and concept questions for checking understanding.
Concept Questions and Time Lines is used by over 100,000 English language teachers around the world and is used on English language teacher training courses such as the University of Cambridge Local Exams CELTA qualification.
This photocopiable book will help you check learners have understood the meaning of the language you are teaching them.
The book contains:
• ready-made materials....
[show more] for 53 areas of grammar that are taught in English language classes
• photocopiable Time Lines to illustrate the meaning of structures
• ready-made Concept Questions to check understanding
• guidance and exercises on making concept questions
• photocopiable grammar reference handouts for learners
• related follow-up practice activities
An essential book for all English language teachers.