Exchange rates for the currency converter are provided by http://www.floatrates.com and are updated daily at 2:15AM UK Local Time. Currency conversion is provided for information purposes only. CIBC is not responsible for any variation in exchange rates provided by the currency converter with those provided elsewhere.
Shortcut to IELTS is a two-book series that can be used as classroom textbooks or for self-study. It is the result of a combined experience of over 60 years of teaching in countries such as Taiwan, China, Japan, the Philippines, and Mongolia. Learn how to achieve a target Grade 7.0 score. Ideal for students with Grade 5.0 and above.
Listening and Speaking Each of the sixteen units starts with a list of words that help to develop your vocabulary range around a particular topic. Vocabula.... [show more]ry-building exercises also help you to remember these words and typical IELTS exam questions are given so that you can practice them. Listening exercises help develop your skills.
• is packed with typical IELTS exam questions and sample answers.
• highlights mistakes that students commonly make.
• gives useful tips to maximize your score.
• comes with over an hour of listening exercises to help develop your skills, and also has recorded speaking samples.
• has a complete answer key and all the listening transcripts.
• has been specifically designed for East Asian students. Word lists come with a Chinese translation. [show less]