The accessielts Test Taker Student handbook is a concise, yet comprehensive guide and support for international students studying the IELTS Academic Module. It is also designed for students who are applying to University or seeking professional recognition for employment in the United Kingdom.
Bringing together the three components that are required for studying or for professional recognition in the United Kingdom
• IELTS (Academic Module)
• GOV.UK visa applicatio....
[show more]n (UKVI)
• UCAS for university application
The IELTS Test Taker Student Handbook covers:
• What is IELTS?
• Visa application and The Secure English Language Test (SELT)
• The four parts of the IELTS examination:
• Keeping a Study Diary
• Applying to a UK university (UCAS)
• A basic punctuation guide
• A table of word classes
• Examples of communication documents
What is IELTS?
• An overview of the examination
• How to submit an IELTS application
• IELTS results
Visa application and The Secure English Language Test (SELT)
The four parts of the IELTS examination:
• Explanation, tips and strategies
• Using a simple flow chart to plan writing tasks
Keeping a Study Diary
Applying to a UK university (UCAS)
• Advice on producing a strong personal statemen....
A basic punctuation guide
A table of word classes
Examples of communication documents