Join Polly, Leo and Gina on an exciting adventure that welcomes very young children to English through exciting stories, action songs, arts and crafts, and plenty of playtime. With children's development needs in mind Super Safari introduces the new language through play while improving memory and concentration; practising motor-sensory skills and developing thinking and creativity. Together with their animal friends children also discover the fascinating world around them and the joy of playing....
[show more] together, the importance of sharing and other social values. Join the adventure, join Super Safari for a super start to learning.
• Action songs, creative arts and crafts, and TPR activities which children can also enjoy with their parents at home, make learning fun and develop children's motor-sensory skills.
• 'Think' pages with carefully designed activities based on the successful "Becoming smart" approach develop children's thinking skills, memory, concentration and creativity
• 'Values' pages with lovable characters and colourful stories introduce children to new language as well as social values such as sharing, playing together and helping others
• Phonics sections give children the building blocks for fluent reading and spelling skills
• Engaging cross-curricular pages help young learners discover the fascinating world around them
• Interactive whiteboard software, Presentation Plus, combines the interactive whiteboard tools with interactive Pupil's Book and Activity Book, all teacher's resources and the course multimedia in one easy-to-use platform