Final Draft selects all the tools that a student needs to be a successful academic writer and combines these with key skills for avoiding plagiarism and corpus-informed grammar.
Academic writing is difficult, and Final Draft gives students all the tools they need. Writing skills and in-depth analysis of models set the stage for development. Corpus-based vocabulary, collocations, and phrases, as well as detailed information on the grammar of writing, prepare your learners for college writi....
[show more]ng courses. Students learn to avoid plagiarism in every chapter of every level. This dedicated, long-term focus on plagiarism avoidance helps ensure that these students are able to use sources and highlight their own thoughts.
• Students learn how to avoid plagiarism (paraphrasing, citations, etc) in every chapter of every book.
• Corpus-informed vocabulary, collocations, and academic phrases help make student writing more natural-sounding.
• Learners read and analyze both model student writing and a real-world example, helping them understand the application of academic writing outside of class.
• Information and exercises on the grammar of writing, as well as the most common grammatical mistakes, direct students towards greater accuracy.
• Writing Skills Interactive is the perfect supplement, offering online instruction and practice in key writing skills.