A highly visual six-level series featuring beautiful photography, captivating video, and interest-grabbing CLIL-based topics that take English learners on a fascinating journey of exploration and discovery.
Why do whales jump out of water? What makes our bodies move? Guess What! has the answers. This highly visual six-level course taps into children's natural curiosity and sparks their interest through content-based topics, beautiful photography, and captivating video. It takes them on a ....
[show more]remarkable journey of exploration and discovery as they learn English. The syllabus mapped to the Cambridge English: Young Learners exams, and emphasis on self-reflection ensure children have the necessary support to enjoy learning and achieve great results. The focus on functional language provides learners with the tools they need to use English in and outside of school while lively stories prepare for success in life with social values. The digital support in Guess What! enables teachers to explore the material in new ways thanks to the interactive Presentation Plus software, extra online practice in the Cambridge Learning Management System and online digital teacher training course.
• World photography sparks children's interest in the topics.
• Content lessons with video documentaries enhance children's subject knowledge and listening skills.
• Adventure stories entertain and instill social values.
• Focus on functional language and pronunciation develops speaking confidence while YLE benchmarked syllabus ensures exams success.
• Interactive Online Resources help create strong home-school connection.
• Lively songs and chants make learning enjoyable and memorable.
• Teacher support with Presentation Plus and free digital teacher training course in the Cambridge LMS.