Whether inside or outside the classroom, American Think goes beyond building strong language skills to developing the whole learner - with an emphasis on critical thinking, values and self-esteem - ensuring academic and lifelong success.
• Challenge and inspire your teenage learners with thought-provoking topics.
• Guided writing and speaking build confident productive skills.
• Culture lessons encourage students to talk about life in other countries ....
[show more]and how it compares with their own.
• Think Exams pages and assessment-style activities prepare students for success at Cambridge English: Key, Preliminary and First.
• Graded Workbook activities and extra ideas in the interleaved Teacher's Edition are ideal for mixed-ability classes.
• Flexible digital support includes Presentation Plus classroom presentation software, online workbooks and interactive ebooks.
• Teacher's Edition includes lesson plans interleaved page-for-page with the Student's Book content, audio scripts, answer keys, extra practice activities and tips for mixed ability classes.