Cambridge Global English (7-8) is a lower secondary course following the Cambridge Secondary English as a Second Language Curriculum Framework developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment. The course is also aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference.
Cambridge Global English: Coursebook with Audio CD Stage 8 is organised into eighteen thematic units of study based on the Cambridge International English Scheme of Work for Stage 8. The topics and situations in Cambridge ....
[show more]Global English have been selected to reflect this diversity and encourage learning about each other's lives through the medium of English.
The coursebook presents realistic listening, speaking, reading and writing tasks, as well as end-of-unit projects similar to those students might encounter in the context of a first-language school. After every other unit, there is a literature spread, featuring authentic texts from a variety of sources. CEFR Level B1.
• 18 thematic units.
• 9 review units offer the opportunity to check and assess progress.
• Literature spreads, featuring authentic prose, poetry, plays and songs from a variety of sources.
• Skills-based approach to language learning.
• 'Language tip' features highlight valuable linguistic points.
• 'Did you know?' features help students understand cultural nuances of language use.
• 'Use of English' features focus on key grammatical structures which are then practised in the unit.
• Audio CD with recordings of literature texts and dialogues in Stage 8.