A fun course to get young children ready to learn in English.
This write-in activity book provides extra activities linked to the learner's book theme and objectives. These include labelling pictures, drawing characters and finding images within a story. They help develop the comprehension and critical thinking skills children need for successful learning.
• Topics from a range of subjects, including science and maths, prepare children to learn in English across....
[show more] the curriculum.
• The learner's books and activity books include exercises to support differentiation so that all learners can make progress.
• A comprehensive and easy to follow teacher's resource provides everything you need to lead lessons with confidence.
• Children reflect on what they have learnt in the 'Look what I can do!' section at the end of each unit, an important step in becoming a successful learner.
• Bring your lessons to life with the accompanying Digital Classroom resource, which includes videos, on-screen activities, animations and audio.
• A 'Think about it' feature at the start of each unit gets children thinking about a topic, drawing on prior knowledge and developing early critical-thinking skills.