A fun course to get young children ready to learn in English.
This write-in activity book focuses on recognising, saying and writing letters: essential skills for learning to read and write confidently. Each unit includes three letters and is packed with activities that encourage children to say, trace, write and find the letter. Easily support children at all levels, with challenge activities to stretch more confident children. Each book covers one term and includes three units.
• Topics from a range of subjects, including science and maths, prepare children to learn in English across the curriculum.
• The learner's books and activity books include exercises to support differentiation so that all learners can make progress.
• A comprehensive and easy to follow teacher's resource provides everything you need to lead lessons with confidence.
• Children reflect on what they have learnt in the 'Look what I can do!' section at the end of each unit, an important step in becoming a successful learner.
• Bring your lessons to life with the accompanying Digital Classroom resource, which includes videos, on-screen activities, animations and audio.
• A 'Think about it' feature at the start of each unit gets children thinking about a topic, drawing on prior knowledge and developing early critical-thinking skills.