Cambridge Global English (7-8) is a lower secondary course following the Cambridge Secondary English as a Second Language Curriculum Framework developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment. The course is also aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference.
Cambridge Global English: Teacher's Resource 7 is organised into eighteen thematic units based on the Cambridge International English Scheme of Work for Stage 7. It provides teachers with a detailed introduction to the c....
[show more]ourse and clear, comprehensive guidance notes for the Coursebook and Workbook, as well as answer keys and audioscripts. Differentiated instructions provide suggestions for additional support and practice activities and for extension activities. The Teacher's Resource also includes additional photocopiable activities, with guidance notes.
• Includes map of the Coursebook.
• Additional photocopiable activities.
• Framework Correlation Chart.
• Complete guidance notes for Coursebook 7 and Workbook 7, with answer keys and audioscripts.
• Notes include suggestions for differentiation and extension.