English Explorer is a motivating new four-level series for students at secondary level, with a strong International focus. It combines a communicative approach to learning English with stunning National Geographic images, video and content. With English Explorer, students:
EXPLORE amazing places and fascinating cultures with National Geographic, bringing real people, real places, and real stories into the English language classroom.
LEARN how to use English to communicate effective....
[show more]ly in the real world, by developing language skills through age-appropriate print and multimedia resources.
DEVELOP critical thinking and other practical, real-world skills, including study skills and writing techniques.
• Vocabulary Explorer - a picture dictionary with exercises to enrich new expressions
• Grammar Explorer - the ideal reference to helps students navigate through grammar
• Module Review - 4 sections providing revision of grammar, vocabulary and functions
• Video worksheets - for use with the National Geographic video material on the Student's MultiROM and class DVD
• Culture sections and dedicated CLIL sections in every unit
• True Stories - focus on real explorers and real places
• Projects - provide multimodal learning opportunities