Help 21st century learners achieve their language goals with GoGetter, a new multi-level English course. Sure to stimulate imagination and encourage curiosity, the series will delight young teens with an innovative blend of multimedia material including video stories, authentic BBC content and quirky grammar animations.
With GoGetter everyone gets more
Understanding that teenagers today live in a fast-moving, dynamic world governed by new technologies, GoGetter provides learning sol....
[show more]utions focused on motivating, inspiring and developing young minds within a positive classroom environment.
A step-by-step learning approach is combined with motivating multimedia that includes authentic, BBC videos and interactive activities, and with Assessment for Learning present in all components it means you can be the best you can be - be a GoGetter!
Videos in GoGetter:
• GoGetter brings the outside world into the classroom through authentic, BBC Get Culture! videos, hosted by the BAFTA award winning BBC presenter Maddie Moate and her colleague.
• Grammar and Communication videos provide the opportunity for critical thinking through cliff-hanger endings, and provide model dialogues for natural, everyday English and pronunciation.
• Grammar Animations provide a memorable way of learning with loveable characters - learning grammar can be fun!
Scaffolded, Step-by-Step Learning:
• GoGetter creates a supportive and positive learning environment through its step-by-step approach.
• GoGetter increases both understanding and language retention by:
• utilising students' prior knowledge
• providing clear structures, examples and staged activities
Achieve Exam Success:
Practice activities in exam-style format are seamlessly integrated into lessons, providing students with practice so they can pass tests and achieve their goals.
The Workbook provides extra practice, plus additional online revision activities are available through Extra Online Practice.
The teacher's Test Book covers PTEYL and Cambridge exam-style tasks.
Assessment for Learning
Assessment for Learning techniques are presented in all components of GoGetter, enabling students to focus better, understand what they're learning and to be more involved in their learning process.
This is done through:
• setting aims/criteria for success
• monitoring/giving feedback
• peer learning
• independent learning