Gold New Edition follows the same approach as previous editions but has been revised and updated following extensive research with users throughout the world.
It helps teachers to deliver stimulating, discussion-rich lessons with lots of personalisation.
There is a strong emphasis on communicative practice and the development of natural speaking skills to build student confidence.
Gold B1 Preliminary
language syllabus develops learners' knowledge and confidence ....
• interesting texts which present language in meaningful context encourage discussion and personalisation.
• a strong emphasis on vocabulary and chunks of language.
• presentation and practice of contextualised grammar supported by a comprehensive grammar reference section.
• extensive writing practice with additional annotated examples.
• regular review pages and progress tests to encourage consolidation.
What's new in Gold B1 Preliminary?
• additional progress tests
• a unit-by-unit Grammar Reference with check exercises
• a complete Cambridge English Qualifications B1 Preliminary practice test