• 6 level course
• 9+ hours of English per week
• CEFR: Pre A1 - B1+ / GSE: 19 - 58
• International English (a mix of British and American English)
• Suitable for 6 - 12 year oldsChildren love asking questions
Now I Know! builds on children's natural curiosity, in an exciting learning environment centred around big questions. Each new challenge takes learners through a staged process of inquiry, supported by varied real....
[show more]-world content from BBC video.
New language, new knowledge and new skills are learnt through exciting real-world tasks bringing measurable results at every stage.
What makes Now I Know special?
• Authentic BBC video (using CBBC clips) in openers and throughout every unit. Each level contains around 48 video clips (4 per Unit).
• Big Questions provided as unit titles give meaningful context for conversation and language tasks.
• 21st Century Skills embedded throughout the course help students develop essential skills for life and support classroom management.
• Mapped to the Global Scale of English. GSE descriptors are used as objectives and for self-assessment in every unit, so it's easy to track progress.
• 2 reading texts per unit: 1 fictional (presenting values) and 1 factual (helping students learn about the world)
• Speaking strategies from Level 1 help students develop all aspects of communication from the earliest stages of learning English.
• Now I Know! page provides tasks to consolidate information gathered on the Big Question as well review language objectives.
• Exam practice for PTE YL, CYL, Key and Preliminary exams. Can also be used with Benchmark English.