• Eight-level English course for adult students
• Suitable for students from Beginner (CEFR A1) to Advanced (CEFR C1)
• Global Scale of English (GSE) range: 21 - 88
The right route for every learner.
Roadmap is a new, eight-level general English course for adults that recognises every class is different, every learner is unique.
Roadmap's rich content and flexible organisation allows teachers to personalise their lessons to give learners the specific lang....
[show more]uage training they need to progress. Engaging and clearly-organised with an extensive range of support materials, Roadmap makes lessons easy to prepare and fun to teach.
• Enable learners to make fast, measurable progress
• Personalise teaching using different routes through the course
• Develop reading, writing and listening skills with extensive practice and strategies
• Deliver successful lessons with materials that are easy to use and fun to teach
• Get students practising out of class with the mobile app
Why choose Roadmap?
Map your own route through the course
Personalise your teaching for every learner. Focus on key language and speaking skills or provide additional training in reading, writing and listening with the dual track structure. This unique approach also allows you to adapt material to suit different course lengths.
Get your students to their learning destination
Help students understand what they are learning and why with the GSE learning objectives to build their confidence and increase their motivation. No other course is so focused on helping learners achieve the goals for each lesson and help show their learners tangible progress.
Easy to use lessons mean success as a teacher
Provide easy-to-teach lessons, supported with clear instructions on exploiting each lesson and tricky language points, and ideas for extension and homework activities. A huge range of additional materials, including video, photocopiable games and activities, online and mobile practice activities, can all add spice to your lessons.