Practice everything you need
The Official Guide to PTE Academic provides a complete overview of the test structure. It includes everything test takers and teachers need to know, in order to become familiar with the task types, as well as guidance on managing a computer-based test and preparation strategies.
The Official Guide and its support resources can also help test takers to practice real-world English skills in order to prepare for their PTE Academic test. It is an....
[show more] excellent starting point for evaluating reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills, and planning test preparation.
For Test Takers
The Official Guide for Test Takers supports students with test preparation for PTE Academic through:
• detailed information around the test, including how to approach test prep, what to do on test day and scoring
• fast track vs in-depth guidance on preparing for the test and suggestions for preparing a study plan
• an overview of the test and what to expect in each section
• a walk-through of each task type and practice tasks
• strategies to apply before and during the test
• tips for building conﬁdence for the test
• guidance on how to build skills in English for academic purposes
• a glossary of useful terms related to PTE Academic
Print and eBook versions of The Official Guide for Teachers include the same pages as the test taker version, as well as:
• additional teacher tips and guidance for teachers on walk-through pages
• answers and model answers for practice tasks for easy reference
• tips on key skills to cover for each task type
• signposting to test taker and teacher digital resources