Enjoyable and engaging practice for the revised 2018 Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE).
Now in 6 levels with two books per test. Each book contains eight fully-illustrated stories followed by fun activities, songs and exam-style questions that practise the grammar, vocabulary and skills needed at each level. Now includes Home Fun Booklet which provides activities for students to complete at home, and allows parents to support learning. Each level provides 15 teaching hours of conten....
[show more]t, extendable to 30. Storyfun is ideal as a set of readers to accompany any general English primary course.
• Extra speaking practice and projects provide opportunities for extension beyond the units.
• Audio recordings of all the stories and activities are available as an online download for teachers.
• Teacher's Book includes extra photocopiable materials and a summary of the main grammar and vocabulary points covered in each story.
• Home Fun Booklet provides activities for students to complete at home, and allows parents to support learning.
• Fun Online Activities are in the Cambridge Learning Management System (CLMS) and are accessed via a code in the front of the book.
• Presentation Plus is a complete planning and presentation tool for teachers. It includes Interactive Whiteboard software, course content, teacher resources, audio content and access to the Cambridge Learning Management System (CLMS), all on one easy-to-use platform. Presentation Plus provides the complete content of the Student's Book, Teacher's Book and Class Audio, pop-up answers for visual activities, plus access to online activities via the Cambridge Learning Management System (CLMS).