Teach with confidence, using the world's favorite English course.
Interchange is a four-level, American English course that has been used by over 50 million students worldwide. This edition has been developed with insights from thousands of experienced teachers. The series delivers a communicative approach, flexible unit structure and easy to use digital support, giving teachers the tools they need, and empowering students to achieve their goals. Teachers choose Interchange because it wor....
• 50% new content to make the course engaging for today's students. New readings. New listenings. New conversations. New Snapshots.
• Improved exercises for readings and listenings help students develop their skills more.
• Self-study exercises available online-not on CD-ROM-offering a more convenient experience to every student.
• An online workbook that includes games, making homework both serious and fun.
• A trusted communicative approach that has helped millions of students learn English.
• Full Contact: includes the Student's Book, Workbook, video activity sheets, and online self-study
• Split Editions: contain the first (A) or second half (B) of the relevant title
• Presentation Plus: interactive whiteboard software that allows teachers to present the Student's Book, Workbook, and video activity worksheets, play the class audio and the video program, and display scripts and answer keys. Teachers can mark up and add links to the components in addition to saving their sessions, and can also connect to Cambridge Dictionaries Online for additional reference and language support.