Fourth edition of the full-colour Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) preparation activities for all three levels of the test (Starters, Movers, Flyers) updated to reflect the new revised specifications which will be out in January 2018.
This fourth edition updated for the 2018 revised exams, provides bright, full-colour and interactive preparation for the Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) Tests. Fun activities balanced with exam-style questions practise all the areas of the syl....
[show more]labus in a communicative way. The material is specifically designed to focus on those areas most likely to cause problems for young learners at these levels. Each unit forms the basis for a lesson of 75 to 90 minutes. The learning management system includes interactive online resources - fun games and activities - which practise the language covered in the Student's Books. A Home Fun Booklet allows students to practice vocabulary at home and helps parents support learning.
Student's Book with Audio Download & Online Activities
• Listening material to accompany the Student's Book is available online for download or as a separate Audio CD
• Grammar and vocabulary activities get students practising online in their own time via an access code in the book
Student's Book with Home Fun Booklet
• The Home Fun Booklet allows students to practice vocabulary at home.
Teacher's Book with Audio Download
• The Teacher's Book contains photocopiable resources, a full practice test, new integrated extension projects and clear guidance on which areas of the syllabus are covered and audio download.
• provides the complete content of the Student's Book, Teacher's Book and Class Audio, pop-up answers for visual activities, photocopiable and pairwork activities, word list, progress tests, a full Cambridge English: Starters practice test, plus access to online activities via the Cambridge Learning Management System (CLMS).