Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme.
An ideal way to add to your reading collection, our Band Packs include every title within your chosen level. Explore the range of exciting fiction and non-fiction at Gold Band including Yu and the Great Flood, Giants of the Ocean, Lost at Sea and A World of Deserts. Gold Band books are for children approaching independence in reading. Longer tex....
[show more]ts give the opportunity for more sustained reading whilst more complex language structures are used. Illustrations now offer only general support to the story. In non-fiction titles, information is presented in a range of formats including labels, fact boxes and glossaries.
• Build your reading collection with every book within your chosen level.
• Sail the seas with Sinbad, scale an active volcano and journey to the stars above with exciting fiction and non-fiction titles from around the world.
• Children begin their reading journey with simple word books at Pink A, progressing to books with over 3,500 words at Voyagers strand as their confidence grows.
• Every book has detailed teacher's notes inside the back cover to help you deliver lessons that spark a love of reading.
• Whether you are teaching Cambridge Primary, IB Primary Years Programme or the International Primary Curriculum, we have titles that link to and support your classroom teaching.