Time Zones is a motivating four-skills series for teenagers, with a strong international focus. It combines a communicative approach to learning English with stunning National Geographic images, video, and content. The series features educational content covering four exciting areas: people and places, the natural world, history and culture, and science and education.
With Time Zones, learners will:
• EXPLORE amazing places and fascinating cultures with National Geographic and our t....
[show more]eam of young global reporters
• DISCOVER the exciting worlds of science and technology, nature, history, geography, and popular culture
• LEARN how to use English to communicate effectively in the real world, by developing both language and critical thinking skills
• Adapted National Geographic content, video and images give learners an understanding and appreciation of other countries and their cultures.
• Four cartoon characters - young reporters - appear in each unit, presenting language and factual information in a fun and engaging way.
• Educational content provides learners with the chance to learn about geography, science, history, animals and nature, as well as developing critical thinking skills.
• Student Multi-ROM provides additional practice through National Geographic video, audio recordings, listening and pronunciation activities, and computer-based exercises.
• Systematically teaches high frequency vocabulary for this age group, as well as high-interest content words, both useful for learners preparing for standardized exams.