World Wonders is a three-level series for 9-11 year olds that capitalises on National Geographic photography and facts via reading texts and DVD clips. It also features an exciting adventure cartoon story for Levels 1 & 2. The course is structured aroud the Student's Books that contain twelve eight-page core units plus six review units.
• Stunning National Geogrpahic photos used in unit openers and Lesson 2s
• Episodes of the cartoon story in Lesson 1s t....
[show more]hat are age appropriate
• Cross-curricular non-fiction reading texts in Lesson 2s that are inspired by National Geographic content
• Reading texts in Lesson 3s that brings the theme of each unit down to student's reality
• Vocabulary taught in context and in word sets
• Concise grammar presentations and tasks
• Say it like this! (functional language)
• Sounds of English (pronunciation)
• Guess what! (non-fiction trivia)
• Strong writing sub-skill syllabus (punctuation, connectors, reference words, etc)
• Memorable, catchy songs that make learning fun