This program is designed to provide students with the strategies and practice required to improve their scores on the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC). It is up-to-date for all recent changes made to the TOEIC exams.
• Each lesson covers the seven parts of the new TOEIC Test and includes "Format," "Tactics," "Preview Test," "Testing Points," "Skills-Building Exercises," and a "Review Test."
• "Listening Comprehension" and "Reading" sect....
[show more]ions reflect the updates in the new test.
• A Q & A section provides background information on the test plus a clear outline of the new test format.
• "Eight Keys to Higher Scores" suggest ways to prepare for the exam, and give overall strategies for taking the TOEIC Test.
• An Audio Script and Answer Key booklet contains scripts for the listening material and answer keys for all the exercises and tests.
• An Audio Program uses the wide variety of accents included in the "Listening Comprehension" section.
• An updated "Getting Started" section provides a detailed outline of the new test.
• Two complete Practice Tests simulate actual tests in terms of format, content, and difficulty.